Monday 8 June 2015

A Brand New One

 

Good afternoon crafty friends.
Have you been enjoying the shows on Create & Craft?

I thought I’d share one that I made that didn't make it down to Jodie in time but which uses the new dies from the shows, and …

 

 

…it’s this one here which uses that ever so gorgeous Petunia Trellis Die set.

I made the base using the larger outside edge and folded it in half so that the 2 petals were even across the bottom. Then I added one of the elements from the Thinking Of You set before topping it off with  the smaller outside and inside edges from Petunia and the 2 small circles.

 

The flower was made using the larger of the small Petunia circles.
I just cut three of them cut one round off then joined then together to make as spiral shape before rolling up. I ran a Nuvo Glue pen over it then sprinkled it with Diamond Nuvo Glitter.

Those pretty leaves are from the Flora Frames Topper Set – I use these loads because they are a nice size and really sweet I think.

 

A little tail from the Large Lacy Bow Die Set - a perfect base for your stamped sentiments : )

 

And there’s my card all done.
I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by. 

Enjoy the rest of your day and crafty hugs to all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment