Thursday 11 June 2015

A Super Speedy Little Make :)

 

Good evening crafty friends.
I’ve had a really busy day today between my day job and our baby chicks, so I’m a bit late putting this post on – but better late than never I suppose : )

I have another card to share using the awesomely versatile Topnote and Petunia Trellis die sets,

and …

 

… it’s this one here.

This is such a simple, quick and easy card to put together and you could make this work for just about everything I reckon – even the sentiment is generic.

I made the base card using the largest outside edge from the Topnote set.
I cut 2 out, made a little fold across the top of 1 of them, added some tape then stuck them together.

Then I used the smallest inside edge from the Petunia Trellis set, taped it to the front of the card base then ran it through the machine. The beautiful pattern then remains in the card. I cut out the largest outside edge from black card and stuck that down behind the pattern. You could substitute this by adding an insert if you wanted.

Then just a circle cut from black card using the largest of the 2 Petunia circles and a white one cut from the smallest circle and these went into the centre using dimensionals. Then a little helping of Ebony Nuvo Crystal Drops around the edge of the pattern – don’t you just love how they shine.

Finally a little sentiment stamped onto a tail cut from the Large Lacy Bow set, a heart button and a double bow and that, my crafty friends, is that.

It probably took longer for me to type this out than to put the actual card together : )

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you’ve all had a lovely sunny day.

Crafty hugs,

Dawny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment