Friday 5 June 2015

Black & White & Red all Over :)




 Good morning crafty friends x

Today we have a brand new POTW on Create & Craft and as well as the beautiful Glitters and Crystal Drops, there are 2 utterly gorgeous new trellis die sets. So I have a little sneakie peekie here for you and .....







...here it is.

I used the new Petunia Trellis Die set, and I added a Frond Finesse flourish and a sentiment from the Happy Birthday Topper set.

The card base I used is 8x8 so it's  fairly big card but the dies will also fit on your 6x6 cards as well.

After I cut the largest outer edge using black card, I added Pearl White Crystal Drops all over it and once
 dry I then layered up the smaller white one and the 2 smaller circles from the set.  The card I'm going to share tomorrow shows another way of using these lovely circles.

I finished it off with a button and bow, and some Ebony Black Crystal Drops on either
 side for balance.  I LOVE how shiny these are : ) I hope you can tune in and catch the shows and bag yourself these lovely dies.

Have a lovely crafty day and hugs to all xxx 









No comments:

Post a Comment