Thursday 4 June 2015

Sunshine and Paper Strips :)


Good morning crafty friends and I hope that you are all OK today.
The sun is shining and there's blue sky - maybe summer is on its way?


Well OK,  maybe the sunshine won't last but I've got a nice bright sunshine-y card to share today,
and .....



...it's this one here.

For this card I used the Tonic Studios Deco Geometric Layering dies - I LOVE the shape of these dies, I really do.

To get the striped effect, I cut 1" strips pf paper and glued them down onto a piece of thin card stock. Then once it was all dry, I die cut the shape using the second largest die in the set. The mat behind it was cut using the largest die.

It's a great way to use up those strips of patterned paper that we all have lying about our craft rooms (or is that just me??)





For the sentiment, I used the tail part of the Tonic Studios Large Lacy Bow set.
They are perfect for making fishtails to put your sentiments on.

.... see what I mean?








I  curved the tail so that it stood out on the card - I do like to add dimension don't I lol!!!

So that's my card for today and I hope that you like it.
Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and crafty hugs to all.

Dawny P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment