Tuesday 16 June 2015

Pretty Pink Heart

 

Good morning crafty friends and I hope that you are having a lovely week so far.

The card I’m sharing with you today is special because it’s actually for somebody – often my card aren’t, but this one is.

So ….

 

… here is is.

It’s another quick and simple card and I’ve used the old and the new(ish) here.

The older die is the Tonic Studios Affections Insert Die – On Mother’s Day – and I  just cut the largest inside edge  into a piece of white card which I then layered onto some pink before sticking to my card base.

I then used some of the Heart Stamp and Dies Sets and the pink heart in the centre is cut using the outside edge from the Paisley set, then I cut another one exactly the same in white and added the inside edge from the Floral set

I LOVE how all of these sets works so well together.

 

 

A bit of pretty here.

I went around the edge with some Nuvo Pearl White Crystal Drops then added a sprinkling of Candy Pink Nuvo Glitter. I also used the Nuvo Glue pens on part of the heart design and added a bit more there.

 

Once again I have used one of the tail parts of the Large Lacy Bow set to stamp my sentiment onto.

 

 

And a pretty little sparkly made with some hot glue and Candy Pink Glitter : )

 

So that’s my card for today and thank you for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your day, whatever you’re doing, and crafty hugs to all,

Dawny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment