Tuesday 9 June 2015

Ready… Steady …. Kraft : )

 

 

Good morning lovely crafty friends and I hope that you are OK today.

 

I’m sharing a card I made today which uses the lovely new Topnote Trellis Die set, as well as some old favourites of mine.  I love how all these dies work so beautifully together.

This one is more masculine which is a bit of change from my usual girlie cards : )

 

 

I made the base card using the largest outside edge from the Topnote set.
I cut 2 out, made a little fold across the top of 1 of them, added some tape then stuck them together.

The centre panel is made using one of the centre dies from the Garland Fancy Idyllics set and the sentiment is from another Idyllics set – Delicate Drape.

 

 

You can see it here.
This has has one pass only  through the machine, and I didn’t even have to use my embossing mat or plate – fabulous!!

 

 

 

Some beautiful Ebony Nuvo Crystal Drops ……

 

 

…. some string, buttons and and lots of dimension, and it’s finished.

You could easily convert this into a girls card by swapping the papers, using ribbon rather than the string and using a different colour card for your base.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day.

Crafty hugs, Dawny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment