Tuesday 7 July 2015

Party Time : )

 

Good morning crafty friends.

The card I’m sharing a card today uses the brilliant Let’s Party sentiment die.
I really like this die because it can be used for so many occasions – well, just about as many occasions as you can have parties and that's a LOT of parties : )

 

 

I stuck with my fave black and white and red colour combi here because I wanted the words to really jump off of the card. But you could easily adapt this for other occasions by simply changing the colours : )

I die cut  out the words – 4 in red and 6 in black. Then I chopped off the ‘lets’ before gluing the ‘party’ words together in sets of two. I also glued together 3 of the chopped off ‘lets’ but more of that in a tick.

 

 

I added Ruby Red Nuvo Glitter to the red sets using a wide Nuvo Glue Pen, then I stuck them all down onto the card. A top tip here is to start at the top and bottom, then add the middle and finally fill in the gaps. That way you are more likely to get an even spacing.

I then added some Pearl White Nuvo Crystal Drops to the black words – it really makes a huge difference to the look of the card just by adding a few of these.

 

 

Now back to the 3 ‘lets’ that were glued together. I glued them to the top of the card so that they stuck out then finished off with a big bright bow and a little button.

So that’s me for today.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my party card.
Enjoy the rest of your day and crafty hugs to all,



Dawny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment