Monday 21 September 2015

Pretty Pink Patchwork

 

Good morning crafty friends – hope that the weekend was good to you : )

Did you catch the Patchwork shows? Now this may be me but I think this is one of the best Tonic sets ever ever EVER – I loved using these dies because you can go as plain or as fancy as you want and you still get a stunner of a card at the end of it.

Talking of plain, you probably know by now that I am quite a simple bod so this card is a typical Dawny make,
and …..

 

… here it is.

For this one I just used the solid heart shape and the sentiment from the Tonic Everyday Squares Patchwork Perfection set.

It’s such an easy card to put together.

All the card I used is from the Tonic card packs – Monochrome and Magnificent Magenta.

The centre element is literally just 1” strips stuck down onto a piece of scrap card and then trimmed and matted onto some pink card. Then I matted and layered some pink and white and topped it with the die cuts.

 

 

There’s a lovely embossed edge on the hearts – you can see it here.

This was literally run through my Tangerine once.
If I’d got the green plate and mat out, this would have been even deeper.

The little button is from the Tonic Patchwork Perfection Square Stitch and Emboss set so you can cut your buttons and you know they are going to match your work perfectly.

 

 

This is a real generic sentiment and is pretty enough for girliest of cards but you could equally use it for masculine cards well.

The show samples are just wowwzer. 
I watched the shows on my tablet when I got back to my hotel room, and I must just say a huge thank you to all the lovely people who stopped by to say hello over the weekend.
You love your Tonic products as much as  we do : )

So that’s my card done and I can’t wait to see what you do when you get your dies home.

Have a lovely crafty day and hugs to all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment